Tuesday, September 14, 2010

two truths and one lie

Once i went to miami florida to visit my cousin and uncle, it started out ok then it just got a little boring after awhile, so me and my cousin went to the basketball court because he had a few days off from work, after almost all day of playing basketball we headed back towards the house.Finally it was my last day in florida so me my cousin,TJ, and my uncle went to the beach and guess who was there at the beach......JERSEY SHORE!!
I remember when i was playing a football game it was the 4th down and we was down by six 13 seconds on the clock people exuasted and beat up im the running back we're in a single set getting ready for the run play fullback in front of me they hike the ball give it to the fullback they tackle him he fumbles i scoop it up from our 1 yard line, i take to the 20 heart beating,to the 50 blood pumping,to the opponents 40 to the 20 ,one of the players try to tackle me i hurddle him,spin around the other and stiff arm the last man the safety for the win 6 points and an extra point to win the game.....mvp trophy,run for 102 yrds 20 receptions and 181 yrds rushed.








No comments:

Post a Comment